Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Facebook Group


Thank goodness I have a teenage daughter! She helped me start on Facebook when I wanted a presence there for YamDaisy. I began a YamDaisy Group but couldn't see how I would use it, so I changed to a YamDaisy Cafe Page, as well the Comfort Food '09 Page. I have been trotting along with them, and especially the Comfort Food Page is going well. But now I am hoping for more intereaction, I have resurrected the YamDaisy Group. There are all sorts of things that might happen there, but I have begun with the Menu Planning invitation, and I have put Comfort Food there too, where people can not only post their comfort food, but also add the recipe!
Check it out http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8644&uid=199765375108#/group.php?gid=199765375108

No comments:

Post a Comment