Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nice times ahead

After a week full of changes and visitors where I have hardly been able to glimpse into my nice internet community, I am now headed for lovely uninterrupted times when I can really focus on my YamDaisy project.

I have a gorgeous new menu coming up, given to me from Yiota in Greece! And I get the delight of trying out some dishes I have never made before, all in the cause of research and photoes!
I am also preparing a post on the ABC of YamDaisy customers!
And it is Australia's Diabetes Awareness Week next week so I will try to do a post then ~ about that!

I have talked about living with Chronic Illness here before, and how this means I often cannot do the things I want to do and plan to do. My current game plan is to try to blog more often even if it can't be the post that takes a bit of work to get right. I will see how it goes!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are well Joy.
    I look forward to the new menus. Greek food? :)
    Take care. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you'll make with the menu I gave you!
    Hope you're keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking forward to see the new menus!
    have a great day,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are a busy bee Joy. Looking forward to the menus - Lucie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for your wonderful menus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus de choix pour vous dans notre boutique en ligne du robinet: www.robinetonline.com. Robinetterie Antique à bas prix vente ici.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We pneumatic manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com

    ReplyDelete