Friday, January 14, 2011

Joy and Her Daughter

(Removed photo because of suspicious
stats activity)
This is what my daughter looked like 17 years ago! In the crusty back yard of the shabby elegant terrace we lived in, and in the gorgeous outfit her Aunty Jan made.

Now she is 18 and what a treat to see her a young woman living independently and embracing life.

She even has a blog!

So while I am determined and exhaustedly trying to find the perfect little second hand car to buy, I invite you to check out my daughters blog here http://lovefoodstuff.blogspot.com/
(she is so laid back and I am SO proud!)

And please cross your fingers that the little green car I am going to see tomorrow is just the one I am looking for!

12 comments:

  1. I always wonder how our kids grow so fast! Mine is still 8 but I know that time runs and as soon as I realize she will be 18, too! Well, that's life... God bless our kids :)

    I'll drop by her blog right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! And good for her for blogging :)

    It looks like she takes after her Mama in the kicthen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so cute!
    I'll be heading over to her blog now.
    Have a great day Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looked adorable with that cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember making that outfit for her. It was so much fun. I haven't done a lot of sewing since then. I think Rose's blog is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shot of your daughter! I just got a new sewing machine but I'm not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy, I'm on my way to pay her a visit. It was good to hear from you again. I hope all is well. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling picture! Good luck with your car hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOur daughter has a lovely blog. I like her posts. You should be really proud of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. O yes! I am so proud of my cute daughter!
    Next post I will show you my car!
    You are lovely people, so kind!

    ReplyDelete