Monday, April 20, 2009

YamDaisy April News Sheet

The website is up and launched, I am still letting people know. It is such a good feeling!
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~yamdaisy

I wrote April's News Sheet today. This is how I put news in the local community (Darebin in Melbourne Australia). I make up an A4 sheet with news about YamDaisy, Comfort Food '09 and any Community Food News I can find. I print them onto YamDaisy yellow and put them up at the local Neighbourhood Houses and Community Information Centres and Community Noticeboards.
This is the third one and it is nice that people are finding them familiar and welcome.

I am also doing quite a bit on Jamie Olivers website. There are Forums and places for articles and lots of opportunities for sharing things, so I am enjoying that.

I have had one piece of feedback from the article in the CSMC, someone who has become a Facebook friend! I love the organic way this is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment